Tuesday, 20 August 2013

The story of Assassin Zach #3


The story of Assassin Zach

Last time: Assassin Zach got attacked by Elijah man and they are in an epic battle.


Now:
Slash, sling, swoosh, the swords clashed together. Hello Assassin Zach said Elijah man. Hello Elijah man I replied. What you got Zach? I got nothing special I just my Ninja Sword! Hey I just remembered I learnt a very very cool move before why aren't I using it? It’s called a trillion stabs. I use my new move! Stab,stab, stab,stab, stab, stab, stab. I finished him off. he's dead. Just dead.

Click here to see my other episodes of Assassin Zach
Epic Ninja Battle by Zach1289 on GoAnimate


8 comments:

  1. Awesome Zach. But I think Elijah man would totally waste you. Why did I have to die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you would totally waste me.
      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Great stories Zach. Nice idea to make a go animate. Can't believe Elijah died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Zach! Hope there is a part 4.
    Keep up the great work.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Cameron, there is going to be a part 4.

      Delete
  4. Awesome Zach,
    I love your story.
    What a great idea to do a go animate
    WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...